EXPO / PACKET PICKUP / PASTA FEED
The Expo is the site of mandatory packet pickup and course preview for the Oakland Triathlon. The Expo, packet pickup, course overview and pasta feed all take place in Jack London Square.
Come and check out our expo! The expo is free and open to the public. There will be vendors and sponsors showcasing their products/services for everyone. If you are interested in being in our expo, please click here
To be apart of our great raffle on race day we will ask that you visit all of our vendors and sponsors at packet pickup or on race day. We will provide each participant with a punch card to use before entering the raffle.
Expo & Packet Pickup Info:
Saturday, August 17, 2019 – Expo, Packet Pickup & Registration
- Location: Jack London Square
- Hours: 11am-5pm
- Course overview #1: 12pm-1pm
- Course overview #2: 4pm-5pm
- Lunch Pasta Feed: 11am-1pm
- Address: Embarcadero West, Oakland, CA 94607
- Map: Jack London Square
- What to bring:
- If you are pre-registered all you need to bring is your valid ID
- If you’re NOT registered at packet pickup you’ll be required to purchase a one day USA Triathlon License for $15 or show proof of your USA Triathlon annual membership.
Sunday, August, 18, 2019 – Race Day/Expo
- 5:00am Transition Open
- 6:45am Sprint Race Start
- 7:00am International Race Start
- 9am-1pm Expo, Food, Beer, and Live Music
- 10:30am Sprint Awards Ceremony & Raffle
- 11:30am Olympic Awards Ceremony & Raffle
- 1pm Post Race Party Complete