Best way to get into Jack London Square?
- Use Oak St. ingress or egress
- Jackson St off-ramp, 880 Southbound to Oak St.
- Oak St. off-ramp and on-ramp, 880 North and Southbound
- All parking locations: Click Here
- If you arrive after the 7am start time; park at the Jack London Street Garage at 2nd and Alice.
Where is the best place to watch the race?
Near the swim start and exit
- Swim Start at Jack London Aquatic Center – Click Here
- You can walk along the swim course on the SF Bay Trail to swim exit – Click Here
- Swim Exit at Water St and California Canoe & Kayak dock. – Click Here
Pedestrian Crossing on Alice St. as athletes head to transition from the swim
- Please do not use the elevator during the event, we have several disable/challenge athletes that will be using the elevator as part of their race.
- Best way to get over to 2nd street from the swim exit would be to walk up to Webster St – Click Here
- Alice and Embarcadero West – Click Here
Transition Area & Bike Out
- Webster between Embarcadero West & 3rd Street – Click Here
Second loop of the bike for Olympic Distance Participants
Run exit near Cerruti Cellars and run back over pedestrian crossing
- Run out at Webster & West Embarcadero – Click Here
- Run course back up and over pedestrian crossing, Alice and Embarcadero West – Click Here
Come enjoy the expo and all of Jack London Square after the race
- Listen to live music
- Meet our great exhibitors and sponsors
- Enjoy the beautiful marina and shoreline in Jack London Square
- Cheer on all the fellow triathletes
- VOLUNTEER – Click Here!