Best way to get into Jack London Square?
- Use Oak St. ingress or egress
- Jackson St off-ramp, 880 Southbound to Oak St.
- Oak St. off-ramp and on-ramp, 880 North and Southbound
- All parking locations: Click Here
- If you arrive after the 7am start time; park at the Jack London Street Garage at 2nd and Alice.
Where to get some food/drinks?
Where is the best place to watch the race?
Near the swim start and exit
- Swim Start at Jack London Aquatic Center – Click Here
- You can walk along the swim course on the SF Bay Trail to swim exit – Click Here
- Swim Exit at Water St and California Canoe & Kayak dock.
Pedestrian Crossing on Alice St. as athletes head to transition from the swim
- Please do not use the elevator during the event, we have several disable/challenge athletes that will be using the elevator as part of their race.
- Best way to get over to 2nd street from the swim exit would be to walk up to Webster St and then down 2nd St. to transition. – Click Here
- Alice and Embarcadero West – Click Here
- Alice and 2nd St. – Click Here
Transition Area & Bike Out
- 3rd St & Jackson near Oakland Juice Company – Click Here
- Oakland Juice Company, great place to get everything you need in the morning.
Second loop of the bike for International Participants
Run exit near Urban Fitness and run back over pedestrian crossing
- Run out at 3rd St. & Jackson
- Run course at 2nd St. and Oak (Sprint Mile 3/International Mile 6) – Click Here
- Run course back up and over pedestrian crossing, Alice and Embarcadero West – Click Here
Come enjoy the expo and all of Jack London Square after the race
- Listen to live music
- Meet our great exhibitors and sponsors
- Enjoy the beautiful marina and shoreline in Jack London Square
- Cheer on all the fellow triathletes
- VOLUNTEER – Click Here!