To ensure the safety of the cyclists in and around the city streets, there will be ongoing management of the interesting streets of the courses on the morning of Saturday, August 29 between 7am – 10am. Please find information below about closures and the best routes to take in and around Jack London Square. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Event Date: Saturday, August 29, 2015
Event Impact Timeframe: 7am – 10am
Cyclists will be on the roads for the timeframe above, to review our course information please click on the following link.
- Course Information: Click Here
The following freeway off-ramps and on-ramps will be closed during the triathlon:
- Broadway Exit, Northbound I-880 off-ramp
- W. Grand Northbound I-580 on-ramp (Detour will be in place to the 5th street N-580 on-ramp)
The following streets will be CLOSED during the triathlon:
- Broadway from 4th St to 30th St, Northbound only
- 3rd St from Harrison to Jackson (starting Friday at 12pm until Saturday at 2pm)
Temporary Delays may occur on the following streets or intersections:
- 4th St between Broadway and Jackson
- 30th St between Broadway and Martin Luther King
- 30th and Telegraph
- 27th St between Martin Luther King and San Pablo
- 27th and San Pablo
- 28th St between San Pablo and Union
- 30th St and Peralta
- Mandela Pkwy at 34th St
- W. Grand and Frontage
- 3rd St and Adeline
- 3rd St and Broadway
Jack London Square Residents:
If you live in and around the Jack London Square Area, the impact on traffic will only be for a short period of time and there will only be short delays in and out of your garage or residential area from 7am to 10am along 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Street. We recommend using Oak St as your ingress or egress for the Jack London Square area.
Recommended 880 on-ramps/off-ramps for Jack London Square and Oak St:
- Jackson St off-ramp, 880 Southbound
- Oak St off-ramp and on-ramp, 880 North and Southbound
If you have any questions feel free to email us.