To ensure the safety of the cyclists in and around the city streets, there will be ongoing management from Oakland Police Department during the event on Sunday, August 27th between 7am – 10am. Please find information below about closures, delays, and the best routes to take in and around Jack London Square. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Event Date: Sunday, August 27, 2017
Event Impact Time frame: 7am – 10am
Cyclists will be on the roads for the time frame above, to review our course information please click on the following link.
- Course Information: Click Here
The following freeway off-ramps and on-ramps will be closed during the triathlon:
- No freeway off-ramps or on-ramps will be closed during the event
The following streets will be CLOSED during the above times:
- 3rd St from Webster to 7th St
Temporary Delays may occur on the following streets or intersections:
- 4th St between Broadway and Jackson
- 28th St between San Pablo and Union
- Mandela Pkwy between 7th St to 28th St
- W. Grand and Mandela Pkwy
- W. Grand and Frontage
- 3rd St and Adeline
- 3rd St and Broadway
- 7th St and Mandela Pkwy
Jack London Square Residents:
If you live in and around the Jack London Square Area, the impact on traffic will be minimal with our transition area now on Webster between Embarcadero West and 4th St. We recommend using Oak St as your ingress or egress for the Jack London Square area to avoid any delays.
Recommended 880 on-ramps/off-ramps for Jack London Square and Oak St:
- Jackson St off-ramp, 880 Southbound
- Oak St off-ramp and on-ramp, 880 North and Southbound
If you have any questions feel free to email us.